Thursday, August 8, 2013

Character Concepts One

Here's my characters from my first book; which is completed. But have not came up with a title for it yet...it's a science fiction/fantasy. It's about five girls of very different alien heritages on a fantastic journey to save the universe from an evil corruption! There's a terrible manifestation of negative energy that materializes into a tangible being and has wrecked havoc upon the dead world. Such negative energy is leaking into the real universe and darkness becomes more potent. My heroins are going to the source of the terror to face their deepest darkest fears and test their physical, mental, and emotional limits. It's a story about courage, true friendship, and unavoidable situations.
People would feel tension, excitement, fear, suspension, stress, happiness, and by the end sadness with a new hope. It's my first book in my new series which entices the mind to think beyond this world and beyond our universe.

 April Kattina
 Fiona Whitier 
 Kat
 Keita Lee
Niome Lang

All of my characters in order from most important to least. 

All done with sharpies and pen. Traditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment