Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thorns of Love

This is a accumulation of art based on my new book: Thorns of Love:

 Title page to my new book about a race of elves with alien armor.  My title page to my new book! ‘Thorns of Love’ I’m only 8 chapters in and the third draft. It is a tragic fantasy love story based on a man who becomes king of the kingdom Amist on a dying planet. He falls in love with a beautiful young girl who was appointed to him through a force marriage to unite two kingdoms… It takes her a while to warm up to him though.

 An introduction to my new book 'Thorns of Love' a tragic fantasy love story based on a man who falls in love with a girl that finds him unattractive and repulsive because he is so much different than the people of the dying planet. Will she accept him? Or continue to deny the forced union until the planet takes its last breath? 

 My original characters are in a battle...their last battle before the world subsequently ends. Their armor is alien and their race is Elvin.

My character, Neil's power goes out of control and he begins to change and get aggressive. Who will win in this great battle? 

 A splash page towards the end of my tragic story where the instigator, laying with a sword to his face by my protagonist, he is scoffing in his face as blood dribbles down his smirk expression telling my protagonist that the planet is already too late to be saved by anyone. Their war is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment