Saturday, December 14, 2013

Typography

Some of my typography over the semester:


 Typography based on a dream I had.

 Number typography.

 Some Typography done in Photoshop.


 Typography traditional artwork. Sharpie Markers. 

Typography with my old illustrations. 

Typography I did with Illustrator and Photoshop. 

 Typography made in Photoshop CS5...Jelly could have been done better...but overall I liked how it turned out. 

Typography done in Photoshop. I drew Kaneda and Tetsuo all in sharpie and tech pens. Traditional mixed in with digital. The Espers; Kiyoko: "But someday we ought to be able to..." Masaru: "Because it has already begun..." said this at the end of the movie, there have been many speculation as to what this quote means exactly. However, I believe that its meaning is that of the universe being destroyed by man's control of an ultimate power. "Because it has already begun..." is precursor to the universe's rebirth. Anymore speculations is appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment