Friday, September 26, 2014

Fan Art, Digital Art, Animation!

This is my process for turning traditional art to digital art. 

 My version of the Joker from Batman…work in progress. Sharpie drawn and going into Photoshop. Still not as scary as I imagined it. Fan art!

 My version of the Joker from Batman! Finished Photoshop version. It is not as scary as I envisioned the Joker to be…but it turned out pretty scary.

 I created this piece on paper using sharpie! Incubus artwork inspired on the top and my own style on the bottom. sharpies are so vibrant and love the colors. Thank god for Sharpies!!

 My music girl! Music makes you lose control  only five hours of work and it’s done.

 Legendary Super Saiyan Broly from Dragon Ball Z trilogy movies. Extremely powerful and insane character. My version of Broly, work in progress. All in sharpie…sometimes sharpies are muddy with this drawing especially. I’m glad it’s not finished and going into Photoshop. Fan art!

This is my version of the legendary super saiyan Broly from Dragon Ball Z. I made a little GIF animation of him to really bring this illustration to life

No comments:

Post a Comment