Friday, September 26, 2014

Fan Art Doodles!

These are sharpie fan art doodles from Adventure Time and Soul Eater.
 My version of Finn and Jake from Adventure Time! I created this little doodle with sharpies. Finn the human is the last of his kind because an apocalypse happened and founded by Jake’s family as a baby.
 I have often wondered what Finn was short for or if Finn was just it...Adventure Time fan art!! Sharpie art.
 I love love LOVE Adventure Time!! This is Princess Bubblegum sitting on a bar of chocolate. All done with sharpie. My version of course!

My version of Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time, fan art sharpie art. I want to develop my anime style with these doodles.

Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure time fan art and sharpie art. Marceline and Princess Bubblegum have dated before in the comics, but did not mention this on the TV show because the network is for a younger audience. 
My version of Soul and Maka from Soul Eater sharpie doodle. Soul Eater arguably has the most dynamic character profiles of any manga series produced, in my opinion and that I've ever seen…and it’s hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment