Friday, September 26, 2014

Watercolors

I've taken a class that teaches watercolor painting, it's not my favorite style of painting but, have learned a lot from watercolor and its properties.
 A watercolor rose on handmade paper.

 Bruce Lee watercolor on handmade paper. Bruce Lee is a teacher and as passionate about his techniques as an artist is with painting.

This is my version of the sign Pisces done in watercolor.  

 My first attempt in five years to do watercolor...watercolor is still my least favorite medium to use. But I think it turned out pretty well after a while of not using the medium. Oh...and my new logo!!

 Watercolor illustration of my version of Aquarius head shot. Still trying to get used to watercolor…still is my least favorite medium to work with…but i think this turned out pretty well. 

 This is my version of Taurus done in watercolor. 

This is my version of Virgo done in watercolor. 

Painted a sunset spot illustration for a thank you notes. Painted in watercolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment